Having walked the path of CTI training and certification, I can help you realize your potential, and accelerate the journey from where you are to where you want to be. As a role model for co-active coaching best practices, I compassionately coach and guide certification candidates to identify and remove the barriers that stifle growth and inhibit performance.
My natural enthusiasm and passion for facilitating transformative processes in others emerged following a near death experience. My presence fosters safety and vulnerability, and I'm known to substantively deepen the personal discovery process. Anchored in practical spirituality and using an intuitive approach, I specialize in:
• growing self-confidence and addressing negative self-esteem,
• cultivating deeper levels of authenticity and presence, and
• increasing emotional and spiritual intelligence.
I regularly provide coaching and management consulting services to CTI certification candidates, individuals, and organizations. Recent organizational clients include Cisco, Intuit, Chevron and PG&E.
During my 20+ year career in the high-tech and professional services industries, I was often the designated go-to person to introduce and champion new change initiatives. In positions ranging from Controller to Vice-President to HR Consulting Partner, I have experienced, and helped individuals, departments and companies, navigate and transcend the barriers that emerge when change is required. With a deep functional background in human resources, accounting and information technology, I integrate an educated awareness of business issues with an innate understanding of human behavior and dynamics. Prior Corporate Experience
My coaching and consulting practice focuses on positive change and movement. My passion is helping individuals and business leaders reach higher levels of emotional and spiritual intelligence so they more easily attain personal and business goals.
Credentials and Certifications
• ACC, Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation • CPCC, Certified Processional Co-Active Coach,
The Coaches Training Institute
• ORSC, Organizational Relationship Systems Coach Curriculum
• CCP, Certified ChangeWorks® Assessment Tool Practitioner
• CCP, Certified Compensation Professional, World at Work
• BS eq, Accounting and Information Systems, Rutgers University
Memberships and Affiliations
• BAodn, Bay Area Organizational Development Network,
Women in Leadership Council Member, Group Facilitator
• EBC, East Bay Coaches, Past-President
• ICF, International Coaching Federation, Global Membership
• NTLC, New Thought Life Coaching, Co-Founder
• SFBAC, San Francisco Bay Area Coaches, Former Board Member
• SHRM, Society for Human Resource Management, Member
• UCWC, Unity Center Walnut Creek, Heart Minister
The Story Behind Awaken Delight...
Delight unexpectedly awakened in me as I started walking the path of CTI study and certification. Snippets would occasionally show up as sweet harbingers of an unforgettable defining moment - the experience of delight at a deep soul level. Having just completed the Foundations course, we were sitting in that sacred space so tenderly held by closing circles at the end of class. Tears of joy formed and spontaneously overflowed as I choked out a declaration witnessed by 25 beloved classmates and CTI leaders, "It's only taken me forty-plus years to realize what I'm here for."
My soul soared and reverberated with grateful appreciation for being seen, heard and ultimately acknowledged. Ego wasted no time accelerating into the not-to-be-missed moment with its chatterbox-like script, quickly reminding me that fear and uncertainty, and many of their respected cousins, would be partners on the journey.
I am honored to hold sacred space and accompany you on this part of your journey.